ECU provides a wide variety of resources to assist you in your student success. In addition to those listed below, a more comprehensive list can be found by following this link.
- The Pirate Academic Success Center (PASC) – Free tutoring services are provided to enrolled ECU students. PASC also provides study skills coaching and workshops, academic mentoring, and the FIP Scholars program.Contact Information: Telephone: 252.737.3009, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The University Writing Center (UWC) – The University Writing Center is open to address the needs of writers across the disciplines at East Carolina University at any stage of the writing process.
Contact Information: Telephone: 252.328.2820
- The Speech Communication Center – Provides assistance in preparation for speeches and class presentations.Contact Information: Telephone: 252.744.0505, Email: email@example.com,
- Joyner Library – The library provides a wide array of services to online students.Contact Information: Telephone: 252.328.4176
Additional Student Resources
- The ECU Career Center – The Career Center can assist you in career planning and preparation. The center also assists with Resumes and Cover Letter writing, job searching, interview preparation and internships.Contact Information: Telephone: 252.328.6131
- Dr. Jesse R. Peel LGBTQ Center – The LGBTQ Center works to foster understanding and acceptance of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer community.Contact Information: Telephone: 252.737.2514, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Dean of Students Office – If you need to address a complaint or inquiry, the staff members with the Dean of Students Office are available to discuss questions all of your concerns. They also provide support with academic, personal, or social issues and concerns, assistance in adjusting to university life, and support in the event of a personal, medical or family emergency.Contact Information: Telephone: 252.328.9297
- Student Veteran Services – Veteran Services helps with your transition from the military to university life and provides accurate and timely information to help you navigate your Federal VA benefits and the resources available to you on campus and within the community.Contact Information: Telephone: 252.737.6542, Email: email@example.com
- ECU Center for Counseling and Student Development – Counseling services are available for if you are experiencing personal, relationship, academic or other issues.Contact Information: Telephone: 252-328-6661
- The Department for Disability Support Services – Individuals with disabilities can find support that will help with accessibility to programs, services, facilities, and university activities.Contact Information: Telephone: 252-737-1016, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org